Thursday, February 9, 2012

I have patch of grass in front of my house its about 6x4?

It has some type of vine thats there all all year long. I want to start putting some nice plants and flowers in the spring what is the first thing I should do.

I have patch of grass in front of my house its about 6x4?
It definitely sounds like some sort of ivy. If it hasn't spread much beyond that patch then you at least know its not kudzoo, boston ivy, or any kind of creepers. I would say clear out all the vines, dig up the roots. To go the extra step to prevent anything from coming back, go dig an inch beyond the roots. Then when planting your new plants, throw down a weed barrier and fill with some new, rich topsoil.
Reply:It might be sweedish ivy. You will need to dig up all the roots.

Put down some compost turn it under, you should be OK.

Graphics software
  • gold eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment