Thursday, February 9, 2012

How to get rid of ants that get into your flower pots?

For all of you who jumped in on my how to get rid of green frogs thanks. I don't have a water anything around my house, but where my house sits use to be a rice field long ago. The lady who wanted to buy my house I understand why. I planted plenty of flowers and have drawn all the most beautiful birds you ever want to see. I also bought some moth balls. The wd 40 was a bit much, also the shot gun. I don't have to get a snake because we have enough of them. We have to keep snake away out all spring and summer. I love flowers but get a bit discouraged because I always lose one or more to the fire ants any suggestions. I am very allergic to their bite. Please help! And for all you tree huggers, I do have a very healthy ecosystem around my house. I have seen every kind of bird you can imagine, raccoons, rabbits, possums, armordellas?, owls, chicken hawks, Vultures, woodpeckers, deer, snakes oh my, bob cat, and on and on. So to all of you thanks for helping me realize how fortunate I am.

How to get rid of ants that get into your flower pots?
epsom salts %26amp; honey!! make a paste, put it in little jars with holes in the lids; and put them in your flower pots. They'll take it back to the nest; the jars prevent animals and snakes from getting into the paste.


No comments:

Post a Comment